WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER
HOPE FOR LIBERIA SHORT TERM MISSIONS TRIP
This will be a life changing experience for you!
SEPTEMBER 1 to 12, 2022
LIST OF ACTIVITIES
- Food, clothing and water distribution in poor areas
- Participate in community cleanup
- Visit a blind community that we support
- Visit and interact with the children at the school we support
- Experience West African worship services
- Travel into the jungle to help in remote villages
- Visit with several of the widows that we have been helping
- Visit our farm for a day of volunteering
- Participate in a Pastors Conference
- We will have a private meeting with Joshua Blahyi—one of Africa’s most-feared former warlords of all time. He will share his powerful testimony of how he came to faith and what he is doing in Liberia now. Search him up, his warlord name was “General Butt Naked”.
- This is a prepare-to-get-your-hands-dirty, fully-immersive kind of trip. We are looking to take a small group of 10 people (myself included).
PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE TRIP
- The first thing you will need is you MUST have your Yellow Fever immunization. You will also need proof of this in order to enter the country.
- You need an Entry Visa to travel to Liberia (which we will help you obtain).
- Make sure to make an appointment with a travel clinic to obtain the required amount of malaria prevention medication.
The cost* of this trip is $1650 CAD Flight • $600 USD Hotel • $200 USD Transportation • $150 USD Entry Visa
Flight and Airline taxes (from Toronto to Liberia) • Hotel (single occupancy—everyone has their own room) • Transportation • Breakfast • Dinner
Lunch & Snacks • Personal Health & Travel Insurance
* There may be a slight change in price if there is a large drop or spike in the US Dollar
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING. . .
Please contact us right away